Apr 23, 2010

Kealah's Personal Update

You may have noticed that Beyond Talk looks a little different ... again. Here's a run-down of some of the changes that have been made to the blog recently:

- Speak your truth! Participate in the poll. You checked out the last poll--"What stops your from speaking your truth?"--and the tallied votes showed that fear is the number one emotion that holds you back. So, now I'm asking you, "How do you overcome your fear?" Don't be afraid to speak up and share! You can find the old poll--and all closed polls to come in the future--located at the very bottom of the blog site's left-hand column.

- Book me on GigSalad.com! Looking for a speaker or entertainer for your next meeting or event? The button added to the very top of this blog page takes you directly to my profile on that great clearinghouse for professional speakers, emcees, bands and other entertainers for your party, event, corporate meeting or--in my case--workshop. I'm available for panel discussions, lectures and various workshops, such as lunch-and-learn occasions. (Of course, you can always contact me directly via my website, but GigSalad.com gives you a great selection to choose from. Choose wisely!)

- Groooooow: I'm also on SelfGrowth.com, a fantastic resource for all things personal-growth-related. Click the banner link on the left-hand side of the page, just under my Twitter and Facebook links (and right above my blogroll list of all the awesome blogs I recommend for YOU)! Let's grow together.

Have a great weekend.


© KiKi Productions, Inc. 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak YOUR TRUTH now!